Monday, March 31, 2008

SWEET SiXTEEN!













Today was my 16th birthday! but i have been pretty much celebrating it all weekend thanks to my great friends and family.My friends and i went out to eat on friday for my birthday and then hung out.Today i celebrated it with my bestfriends and family.My brother and crystal got me a purse.My sister, scott, and the girls got me flowers chocolate and bear and the balloon, the flowers were made into a cake shape i was super excited about that!! and my friends got me a picture frame with all of our pictures in it and we got our nails done, a girl thing haha. and my parents got me a new camera, a laptop, and money! i love them so much. and thanks amy and micheal for sending me my card, i was pretty excited about that. i am suck a lucky girl to have such a great family and amazing friends. i am getting my license next tuesday!! how exciting!!! :) i cannot wait! my birthday was amamazing!

7 comments:

Jami said...

Happy Birthday Alyx!! Sweet sixteen, how exciting! I'm glad you had a great time!

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

Happy Birthday!!!! We wish that we could have been there. We love you so much and miss you and are so happy that you had an awesome weekend and birthday. And your pictures are totally cute!!! Sexy and 16!!!!!

Amy said...

you are very welcome Alyx, I am glad you got it in time. You definitely had a great birthday.. I am glad you have such a wonderful group of friends and of course the bestest family in the world!! Take care and drive safe!

Staci said...

Hey Girly!!! I just want to say dang girl your gorgeous!! Boys I bet are triping over you haha Im glad you had a good birthday!! I can't wait to see you again. I love ya!

Amy said...

Alyx.. are you still out there?? I haven't seen a new post in months Ü Hope all is going well! ♥Ya

Amy said...

oh and tell Dustin and Crystal that I am waiting to see their blog!!! Ü

Peqeño maxi said...

hi, im from argentina.=)

see ya..kiss kiss,,